1. Hinckley, K., Jacob, R., Ware, C., Input/Output Devices and Interaction Techniques. Ch. 20 in The Computer Science Handbook, Second Edition, ed. by A.B. Tucker, Chapman and Hall / CRC Press
Boca Raton, FL, Nov. 29, 2004, pp. 20.1 – 20.32
Privacy and Usable Security
1. G Iachello, J Hong. End-User Privacy in Human–Computer Interaction. Foundations and Trends in HCI. V. 1 Iss 1, Jan 2007. 1 – 137. Stop at Section 3.5 (read through 3.4.3).
2. R Dhamija, JD Tygar, and M Hearst. Why Phishing Works. In Proc. ACM CHI 2006.
B Payne, WK Edwards. A Brief Introduction to Usable Security. IEEE Internet Computing, IEEE Press. Vol. 12, No. 3, May/June, 2008. pp. 13-21
WK Edwards, E Poole, J Stoll. Security Automation Considered Harmful? NSPW’07.
A Whitten, JD Tyger. Why Johnny Can’t Encrypt: A Usability Evaluation of PGP 5.0. In Proc. USENIX Security Symposium (SSYM’99) - Vol.8. 14.
3D UIs and Augmented Reality
1. S Feiner. Augmented reality: A new way of seeing. Scientific American, 286(4), April 2002, 34-41.
2. J Lee, A Olwal, H Ishii, and C Boulanger. SpaceTop: integrating 2D and spatial 3D interactions in a see-through desktop environment. In Proc. ACM CHI 2013. New York, NY, USA, 189-192.
3. S Henderson and S Feiner. Augmented reality in the psychomotor phase of a procedural task. In Proc. ISMAR 2011 (IEEE Int. Symp. on Mixed and Augmented Reality), Basel, Switzerland, Oct 26-29, 2011, 191-200.
1. On You: A Story of Wearable Computing
2. T Starner. The Challenges of Wearable Computing: Part 1. IEEE Micro 21, 4 (July 2001), 44-52.
F Gemperle, C Kasabach, J Stivoric, M Bauer, R Martin. Design for wearability. Wearable Computers, 1998. Digest of Papers. Oct. 1998, 116 – 122.
D Ashbrook, J Clawson, K Lyons, N Patel, T Starner. Quickdraw: The Impact of Mobility and OnBody Placement on Device Access Time. In Proc. ACM CHI 2008.
T Starner. The Challenges of Wearable Computing: Part 2. IEEE Micro 21, 4 (July 2001), 54-67.
Computing on the Body
1. D Morris, TS Saponas, D Tan. Emerging Input Techniques for Always-Available Mobile Interaction. Foundations and Trends in HCI. V. 4 Iss 4, 2010. 245 – 316.
2. C Harrison, D Tan, and D Morris. Skinput: appropriating the body as an input surface. In Proc. ACM CHI 2010.
NUIs and Multi-Touch Devices
1. D Wigdor, D Wixon. Brave NUI World. Morgan Kaufman (Excerpt).